Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ultimate Brownies, YUM!





There are no words for how wonderful these are.  
Oreo Brownies!!! 
If you have a LOVE for Oreos as I do, this is for you.

What you need:
A box of your favorite brownie mix
A container of your favorite vanilla frosting
Oreo cookie of your choice

Mix brownies as directed.  Spray pan to avoid sticking.  Layer in the brownie mix and Oreos(brownie, oreo, brownie).  Warm up your frosting in the microwave just a bit(I did 10 seconds).  Pour frosting over the top.  I used about 1/2 the container.  Use a knife to swirl the frosting around a bit.  Crush some of your Oreos and spread over the top of the frosting.  

Bake using the temperature written on the brownie box.  Baking time will vary.  Depending on the size of your pan.  I used a 9 inch round and it took much longer than I expected.  About 45 minutes.  For best results start checking after 20 minutes or so.  

As always, Enjoy...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment