Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tour The World

China

Italy

Venezuela

Mexico

Tunisia


France

Russia






My daughters school had a Multicultural Fair recently. What a great day.  I represented Italy.  My great grandparents are from Lucca.  I decided to make the oh so yummy Pesto Pasta, as well as Neapolitan Cake.  They were both a hit and I was so glad.  

Neapolitan Cake Recipe:
Yellow Cake
Cherry Pie Mix
Chocolate Chips
Food Coloring, green and red

Mix cake as directed on the box.  Split the batter into 3 bowls.  Add 1 cup melted chocolate into one, 1/2 cup chopped up cherries into the other with about 5-10 drops of red food coloring, and 5-10 drops of green food coloring into the other. The green should have chopped nuts in it, but I did not do that because of food allergies.  Mix all 3 very well.  Layer them into your cake pan and bake as directed.  Once cooled top with chocolate frosting and as always, ENJOY...

No comments:

Post a Comment