Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A little TREAT for my Personally Yours Girls







With all of the hard work that the girls over at Personally Yours Photography put in to the recent Bridal Expo, how could I say no to the request for baked goods.  So I put together some yummy pretty devils food cupcakes, Sheila's request for red velvet, and Jennifer's a lover of chocolate, so how could I deny her of that. Especially since Jennifer's birthday is today.  
Cupcakes are a simple devils food with chocolate frosting.  Topped with my pink glitter flags and lime green sixlets.
Red velvet mini cakes are layered up with yummyness.  If that is even a word.  I baked a flat cake, cut it into circles with my cookie cutter, filled my layer with cream cheese frosting and crushed Oreos.  Topped with another cake circle, frosted and added a whole Oreo to the top.  
Finally for the birthday girl.  I made the devils food cake, Filled it with chocolate frosting and crushed Oreos.  Added my layer of cake, frosted and topped with another whole Oreo.  
As always it was a happy crowd.  These are so fun and super easy to make.  Keep in mind if you decide to make these.  They need to be kept in an air tight container until close to serving time.  Nobody likes dry cake...


No comments:

Post a Comment