Friday, January 20, 2012

Whats new for TreatUrSweet

This has been a very busy week.  I am working on multiple things, so bear with me.  TreatUrSweet is in the beginning stages on Pinterest and Tumbler.  I am excited to be adding these to my world, but have a long way to go to make them great.
I am also working on a very exciting event with my friends up in Novato, Personally Yours Photography.  Jennifer and Sheila have taken my crazy suggestion and are running with it.  A bridal fair in adorable downtown Novato.  I will be sharing information as things progress with this event.  Anyone planning a wedding in Northern California, Novato is a very pretty place and we hope to show what this cute town has to offer.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment