Monday, January 16, 2012

The Lab Event, Sonoma



The Lab Event
Sonoma, Ca

Cline Cellars















SterlingStyle
Fashion Blogger


Sarah Seven (black dress)
Fashion Designer


I was lucky enough this weekend to go the The Lab Event in Sonoma, Ca.  It was held at Cline Cellars, a very nice location.  My sister www.sterlingstyle.net, www.theglitterguide.com, was in the runway show.  She was lucky enough to be asked to join fellow bloggers in the fashion show.  Taylor Sterling wore a Sarah Seven, Golden Lights dress.  
I have been to many bridal shows and I have to tell you that this one makes the others look so cookie cutter.  The Lab Event creators, Erin Taylor of Bustle Events, Heritage & Craft, Allison Silber of Engaged & Inspired, and Yasmin Zialcita Ali of Floral Theory, put together a unique and fun event for brides, groom, and family to shop around for wedding day vendors.  
The event offered several caterers, the girl + the fig, Union Street Catering Co., and Elaine Bell Catering.  The food choices offered, AMAZING.  My favorite was the chicken skewer.  Bakers, yum!  Batter Bakery, Sweet on Cake, Shannie Cakes, and Fox & Fawn Bakehouse, offering a large variety of sweets to sample.  My favorite was the chocolate, peanut butter layer cake.  Super moist and creamy.  Boutique wedding djs played music throughout the event.  They did an amazing job playing a variety of music for all to enjoy.  Hopefully this gives up an idea of how much this event had to offer.  If I list all of the vendors it just goes on and on, but in addition to the ones listed above there was also many event designers, paper designers. floral designers. photographers. film makers, rentals, and makeup and hair. 
On a personal note I was able to meet Edyta, my sisters wedding photographer, Priscilla my sisters bridesmaid and makeup artist, and Ashley who shot Taylors engagement photos.
Lastly, thank you to our parents for meeting us at the event, getting a hotel room to sleep in, and taking us out to dinner and breakfast.  Thank you to my husband for taking on all 4 of our kids for the second weekend in a row.  We love you all and appreciate what you do for us...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the post was a bit late. Could not bring myself to put it together last night after a long weekend. Hope you all enjoy the post:)

    ReplyDelete