Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary TreatUrSweet


WOW!  I can't believe it has already been a year since my first post. That went incredibly fast.  It has been a lot of fun for me to share my ideas and creations with everyone.  Sometimes it is a challenge with having kids and a household to run, but it is nice to have an adult thing to include in my weekly life.  Thanks to my sister at Sterlingstyle and TheGlitterGuide, I have joined the world of blogging.  Thank you for following.  
TreaturSweet appreciation week at my Etsy...................  Starting Oct. 24 and ending Oct. 28, receive .50cents off your order at my Etsy shop.  Simply place your order during this week and I will include .50 cents back to you in your package.  
Thank you and I look forward to another year of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment