Friday, July 22, 2011

NEW! Cupcake Toppers on MY Etsy...

Cupcake Your Party

Summer Sweet

Floral Arrangement

Orange Dot Flags

Turquoise Dot Flags

Turquoise Dots Flags Squared

Mini Turquoise Dots Flags

Black & White Diamond Flags

Lime Green Glitter Squared Flags

Lime Green Glitter Flags

Pink Glitter Flags

Pink Glitter Flags Squared

Here are some of the new toppers I whipped up this week.  I will be listing them on my Etsy over the next couple of days.  A pretty big variety full of flowers, dots and glitter.  Many of these are perfect for all those glitter girls out there.  If anyone is interested in the toppers prior to them getting listed, please leave me a message on this post and I will get back to you.  Toppers make the perfect addition to cupcakes or mini cakes.  Make your party SPARKLE...

3 comments: