Monday, June 27, 2011

Check It Out

Thepaperedcrown
Etsy

Debutante Crusier
Schwinnbikes.com

Oriental Trading Company
Green Gingham Napkins

Oriental Trading Company
Red Gingham Plates

Chardonnay Picnic Basket
picnictime.com


Red Gingham Umbrella
pareumbrella.com

Dorothy Perkins Dress

Another love of mine is gingham.  It is so fun.  Recently I discovered some of these great summer items in my Southern Living magazine.  The rest I surfed around for.  I think all of these cute gingham items would make for a special summer picnic.  Although the Dorothy Perkins dress is from a few years ago, I could not help put include it.  There are many other gingham dresses out these for summer and if you are a bit crafty this dress would not be hard to sew.  I can't even remember the last time I put together a picnic, but coming across these little goodies in my magazine sure has inspired me to have one soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment