Friday, April 15, 2011

Tiramisu Pudding Treat

Gather your ingredients

Whip up your puddings

Layer of chocolate pudding with lady fingers, then topper with vanilla


Top vanilla pudding with mini chocolate chips

Add final layer of chocolate pudding

Cut it up

Serve

What an easy treat to make.  My family makes another pudding dessert similar to this one and I thought why not do a Tiramisu.  Enjoyed by my entire household, this one is sure to please.  I used sugar free chocolate and vanilla pudding.  Made it according to the box directions.  Lady finger cookies, and mini chocolate chips.  I would have preferred to use coco powder, but when I went to get it out of the cupboard, it was not there.  I guess that means I had none because I still can't find it.  Used a glass Pyrex dish and layered everything up.  I put chocolate pudding first, then lady fingers, then vanilla pudding, mini chocolate chips, lady fingers and lastly the final layer of chocolate pudding.  This dessert is very easy to make and takes little time.  My personal opinion is that it is better after a day or two.  I like the cookies to soften up.  Mangiamo!  Let's eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment