Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dessert & Decor



My first banner attempt


Lemon pie with a twist

Bake

Fill

Top

Add a lemon wedge

Or put the cap back on

Some quick decorating in the living room.  My first paper banner in the kitchen, came out okay.  I think I will avoid glitter next time.  Super messy!  Made a second banner for my girls school.  Did that one a bit different and was happier with it, but forgot to take pictures up it before I took it to school.  Then there is the experimental dessert.  It was a hit.  I have not used these pastry shells in a long time.  They have so many uses.  I decided to fill them up with lemon pie and they turned out great.  Topped them will vanilla frosting and added lemon wedges or the pastry top.  They are husband approved, so I guess I scored on this creation.  Give pastry shells a try and see what you can create.  

No comments:

Post a Comment