Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dress It Up, Valentine





















Have an elegant dinner for two or a small party.  Search your cabinets for some vintage goodies like mine.  This sterling silver heart dish was a gift my mom received years ago.  Sterling silver and crystal candle holders were gifts I received about 15 years ago. The tall red vase was a great find a few years back at Crate and Barrel. Of course you can always count on Pier 1 Imports.  This year I found this beautiful red with dots wine glass.  They were $6.00 each, but I got them on sale.  Yeah! Picked up a set of 4.  Pretty red napkin ring to match the Valentine's Day theme was also a great deal at Pier 1.  White boa I picked up from Beverly's Fabric's.  I used my 40% off coupon and saved  a bit.  Last and maybe the most important is the Ballatore or your favorite bottle of bubbles.  Take out the china and silver wear and you are set.  If your cabinets lack what you need then you should to run over to your mom or grandma's house and do some borrowing.  Sure to find some great pieces there to make your Valentine's special.  

No comments:

Post a Comment