Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Meow to be 2!

Get dressed up!

Mini confetti cupcakes


Sweet Buckeyes
Yum

Mini marshmallows


Jelly Roll

Vanilla bean biscotti
Cookies

@ocd_obsessive_cookie_designer!


Lemon curd layer cat cake
Cattastic table
The birthday girl!



     My sister, Taylor Sterling did it up again.  What a fun party.  Cat's are a great way to go.  Ms. E loves cats, so it was fitting to have this party.  There are a lot of great ideas out there for cat parties.  However, we always want to make it more our own and I think we really pulled it off.  Taylor, my mom and I make a really good team.  I think we all were purring with joy!

My girls and I sewed some fun cat skirts.

The mini cupcakes are always fun.  I used pink sugar on the cat because I didn't want glitter to fall into the frosting.

Sweet buckeyes are wonderful and were a big hit.  Make note to let your guests know they have peanut butter in them.  

Pick up a bag of mini marshmallows.   Fun to eat and decorate with.

Jelly roll, SUPER easy!  Huge hit at the party.  

Vanilla bean biscotti was pretty and easy too.  I had several firsts at the party and loved them all.

Cat cookies came from a very talented lady in Florida.  She found Taylor on Instagram and the rest is history.

Cat layer cake with white fondant and lemon curd filling.  What a fun cake.  

* I will post individual blogs with recipes in the coming weeks.  

MEOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment