Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mini Lemon Pie's


Mini lemon pie's are a wow of flavor packed into a bite size pie.  

Mini lemon Pie 
1 package of ready made pie crust
1 can of Duncan Hines lemon pie filling
fresh rosemary 

To make the mini pie shells I used ready made pie crust and cut it into circles with a cookie cutter. I placed the cut crust into a mini cupcake pan, pressing the crust into the pan and finally poking holes into the bottom of the crust with a fork. I made sure that my crust went over the edge of the mini cupcake pan top so I could press fork marks into the top to make it look more like a pie.  Cook crust for about 10 minutes on 350.  If they are light golden brown they are done. Remove from the oven and let cool.  

For the lemon pie filling I used a pastry bag with a decorative frosting tip.  

Once crust has cooled, fill with lemon filling and decorate with the tiny piece of fresh rosemary.  

These pies and a wonderful pop of color and flavor to your dessert table.  Enjoy...

Photography by: Emily Scott of EM the Gem


No comments:

Post a Comment