Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chevron Blankets

My latest adventure.  Chevron is almost everywhere.  If you are missing out on this fun pattern, well miss no more.  I have been making blankets for years and my latest creation has my sister screaming with joy.  I made her a yellow and white chevron blanket for Christmas. She immediately told me I must make these for others. She had been searching for some time and could not find one to buy.  So off I went, sewing away.  I have made and sold several so far.  I currently have green available, and will be making more soon.  As long as the fabric is available, other colors I can make are red/white, pink/white, aqua/white, a mix of grey, yellow, and white, grey/white, and orange/white.  Stop by my Etsy to see what I currently have listed or message me if you have an interest in a specific color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment