Tuesday, April 10, 2012














Happy Easter!!!  I thought I would share a few of my Easter creations with you.  I made Angel Food Cake Cupcakes.  Some were in these pretty pink and yellow Martha Stewart baking cups.  I just adore them. I decorated them with Peeps, malted eggs, and pink non-dairy whip frosting.  A handful more were baked without baking cups and decorated with whipped vanilla frosting and sugar free Jelly Belly's. Lastly, I baking a few with yellow baking cups and topped them with whipped vanilla frosting, several sugar free Jelly Belly's, and large malted eggs.  For an extra added touch I made two cupcakes with sugar Easter eggs with mini little bunnies inside.  My daughters were so excited to see those mini bunnies.  
We had a nice Easter.  It included baking, sunshine, and an Easter egg hunt.  My youngest chick got creative with how to carry the basket... 

No comments:

Post a Comment