Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Grand Finale, Winter Wonderland













What a beautiful party.  Every year my parents work very, very hard to put together a special holiday dinner party for their friends.  This years decor may have been the best yet.  They converted the living room into the dinning room and created a silver and white sparkling, Winter Wonderland.  
This year I was asked to bake.  The challenge, making something my mother would LOVE.  No easy task, but I was so pleased by her reaction to my ideas.
My final creations were completed with a glitter flower and sparkling silver pear.  I dipped the pear in white candy so that no guest would have to eat glitter.
An elegant, fun event.  You could create one too.

p.s. This is a 2 part post.  Part 1 was on Monday Dec. 12, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment