Friday, November 11, 2011

Celebrating Veterans Day

Today's post is to giving special thanks to those in my life that serve our country.  I am surrounded by so many that sacrifice their personal lives to protect our country, our families, our loved ones.  I thank my husband, father in-law and his brothers , brother in-law, sister in-law, cousin in-law, both of my grandfathers, my uncle, my mothers best friends husband, my best friends son, so many of our good friends, as well as all the families I am sharing my daily life with.  It is not an easy life.  Many of our personal life moments get missed.  However, the calling from within someones soul to give like this is very loud and can not be ignored.  
Finally I would like to thank all of the mothers, wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, and children that stand by their side.  We support them every day.  We love them every day.  Sometimes we have to miss them, everyday.  We are there, everyday...


No comments:

Post a Comment