Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Corn Muffins!







Jiffy Corn Muffin mix made better.  This mix is not the moistest. However, it can be in a jiff.  There are a few ways I do this.  Tonight as part of dinner I made these corn muffins.  The entire family eats them, so this is when I get sneaky.  Make the muffins according to the box.  Then add light vanilla yogurt.  I put 3 tablespoons.  This adds moisture and all the goodness of yogurt.  If you have a picky eater, this is for you.  You can also add applesauce.  When I do that I add about the same amount, or if you have the applesauce cups, just add one of those.  This is a quick inexpensive addition to dinner.  
Lastly I added some of my new turquoise toppers for a touch of sparkle.  My daughter Jenna helped with the mixing, baking, and decorating.  A fun 20 minute whip up!

Check out my new toppers.  www.etsy.com/shop/treatursweet

No comments:

Post a Comment