Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chocolate Sunday






Chocolate Sunday Cupcakes!  What a hit.  These were so moist and had a nice mellow chocolate flavor.  I did not have a chocolate cake mix so I made this white cake and added the Hershey's syrup to it.  I also added some vanilla extract to the mix before pouring into my baking cups.  I have pictured a container of Frostin that I get from Smart and Final.  I used the chocolate bettercream version of it I already have whipped up and was in the freezer.  That was perfect for my cool experiment.  I used the Magic Shell on top of the cold frosting and it added a nice extra pop of chocolate flavor.  It did not get as hard as when you use it on ice cream, but I did not want it to.  I got exactly what I wanted, smooth, no grit.  If you are up for baking, this is a A+ in my cook book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment