Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crepe YUM!!!















My boys are crazy for crepes.  When we visit the Los Gatos farmers market, look out.  They are headed straight for the crepe line.  I do mean LINE.  They may very well be the most popular item at the market.  I told them the last time we were there that crepes are easy to make and we could do it at home.  So here they are.  I made both dinner crepes and dessert crepes.  Recipes are easy to find on line.  The market favorites are the grilled chicken and nutella.  Unfortunately I did not have nutella so I made strawberry with a little chocolate drizzled on top.  Jonathan was thrilled.  Jordan is the more simple of the two.  So I just cooked up some chicken and wrapped it up.  He was equally thrilled.  For mine I added some bananas and put a spoon full of blueberry preserves on top.  YUM!!!  All I can say is that they came out great, are very easy to make, do not take a lot of time to do, and are inexpensive.  What more could you ask for.  Give them a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment