Monday, May 9, 2011

Old Time Favorites




As you could well imagine I have a lot of Treat photos to choose from.  I was looking through some of my old  and new pictures and thought I would post some of them.  The first picture is from my sister over at Sterling Style.  Fun photo shoot day!  The following two were from a casual bake day. Then we have the 1 year old birthday party platter with a close up of one of the cupcakes in the next photo.  Of course I made all the toppers.  The flower ball toppers are by far my favorite.  I think they are so pretty.  Next we have the 2 tier cake I made for another Sterling Style photo shoot.  Then there is the cake plate of meringue cookies.  So pretty with the soft pink and blue colors.  Next to last is my variety plate of pastels.  Finally, a picture my oldest took of me.  Wow!  That was a crazy shoot.  He tried, but was goofy and I made my attempt.  Did I mention I was home alone with all 4 trying to make that work...  Guess it turned out okay in the end.  I get a lot of joy from baking.  When it is for someones birthday, baby shower, or so special get together, I love to see the reactions to what I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment