Monday, March 28, 2011

A Week Of Cupcakes








Chewy, gooey, goodness!  The No Pudge, Fudge Brownie mix will not disappoint.  Super easy to make, all you need is yogurt and the brownie mix.  It is VERY thick, but if you use a fork and put a little muscle into it you will be set.  Whipped these up the other day and put together these toppers.  I love how they turned out. I decided to share, so I dropped this bunch to my hair salon.  I felt GLAM was fitting for them since thats what they give you.  Ladies, I hope you enjoyed...

3 comments:

  1. These look delicious! Can't believe the brownie mix was fat free! I definitely need to check it out..

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmmm! Lovely looking! Following your blog now hope to see more yummy things soon! xx

    ReplyDelete