Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On My Way To Easter












Easter is on its way.  So I am getting out all the goodies and adding to them with some new inexpensive items.    I have found some pretty gable boxes and treat bags at Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts.  Easter mini baking cups, glitter tulips, fabric butterflies, and birds at Dollar Tree.  At Michael's I picked up some glitter butterflies, crafting paper and stickers. Yarn came from Beverly's Fabrics to make my first Easter banner.  Crossing my fingers that my vision comes to life in my crafts.  Everything else I already had.  Two strings of pink lights, one wrapped in white and pink boas, the other wrapped in garland with little yellow chicks, and white bunnies.  I have a wonderful wall unit in my living room that I like to dress up for the holidays, thanks to my parents.  Once my decorating is complete I will be sure to share.  Do you like to decorate for Easter?  I would love to hear about some of your ideas for how to add to this beautiful time of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment