Friday, March 11, 2011

Minute To Win It Party

Minute To Win it...
Fork and Coin Cupcake Toppers
Guy is the MAN
The now PARTY!  Minute To Win It is the party that is all the rage. Bloggers from all over have something to say about it.  Everyone has their version of how to make it the best party.  Here is mine.  I created cupcake toppers to tie in with the game on television.  Stacking apples, balancing dice on a popsicle stick, balancing coins in the fork, and anything you can think of to do with playing cards.  I decided to add timers, a fun addition to the party.  I also included some trophy's and special toppers that spell out Minute To Win It and of course we can't forget a picture of Guy.  So excited for the party this weekend.  I am sure the kids will all have a blast.  Monday I will follow up with pictures of the cupcakes decorated with the toppers and maybe even some events from the party.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment: