Friday, February 4, 2011

Berry-lish-ous!









I am so thankful for where I live.  We get to have strawberries all year and these were wonderful.  I have to admit I did start out going for the perfect smooth dipped strawberry.  After the lack of cooperation from the white chocolate chips I went for it and used the back of a spoon to spread it on.  I only did one side which worked out great.  Cut down on the sugar and it was not needed on the other side anyway.  After they were all made and plated I loved the more natural look they had.  Perfect imperfection!  I also put together some chocolate mousse filled cups.  Some topped with sprinkles and others with the always fabulous Lindt Truffles.  This was a fun simple project.  You can even do it with the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment